Saturday, August 05, 2006

Audrey The Magic Rat

It's been over a year since I was visited by a medium sized rat. I wonder whatever happened to it. Last year before summer, I was sitting at home watching a movie when I noticed something furry with a tail trying very hard not to get noticed, each time it took two steps it would stop, and then look at me, hoping that I didn't see it. Then it proceeds to take more steps. I waved my leg to scare it away, then it ran towards the desk where my computer is, I looked around for holes around the apartment, but I couldn't find any that was visible. This deeply concerned me, surely if I didn't take care of this now, it might become a bigger problem later. I didn't want a family of rodents living in my place, for weeks I looked around for it, I also kept my nose open for possible stench of a dead rat. Nothing. It's almost like it disappeared into thin air. If it was here I would have found it by now. My apartment isn't that big. The rat is just simply gone.

No comments: