Friday, August 18, 2006

Cut Chemist

I'm beat. I didn't get home last night until after 10 pm. I went straight from work to a quick dinner then went to amoeba records to see Cut Chemist do a live show. It was great as always. I took some photos of the show. I plan to post them very soon. There was a live drawing on stage from this Artist whose name is Forrest Stearns who was traveling with Cut Chemist. I'm glad I got to see him up close. Cut Chemist is a great artist. I think even better than DJ Shadow even though I have much respect for Shadow's work, even if he gets a bit weird sometimes with his music. After the show I got his new cd and got him to sign his autograph on the front of the disk booklet using a silver maker, he even signed a limited edition Forrest Stearns poster of a Cut Chemist sketch that came with the cd. That's two autographs from Cut Chemist!!! How awesome is that!

No comments: