Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Having digestive issues today so I'm skipping dinner.
This place looks much better now after taking out the garbage and few of the bottles, took care of the clutter as well. It looked a lot worse earlier. I get irritated at the way I let my place go. I hate the kind of mood clutter can do to my own personal well being, not to mention the distraction it creates. Now I can finally relax. Just a few minor details that needs to be done, but that can wait later. I hate doing the dishes. I don't know how the dishes ends up looking the way it does now, it looks like a landfill. As for the living room, it now looks like --- a living room. I try to find a balance between cleanliness while careful of not becoming so anally retentive about how my place looks. I'm okay as long as it looks habitable.

No comments: