Saturday, August 19, 2006

lord of the rings

Burger Bistro in downtown SF serves the best burgers in my opinion. I love their burgers and its the only place where I would ever eat one. (screw fast food places whose names are not even worth mentioning).

But on this day, I went for their onion rings. Bad mistake. I came back to work after lunch and I was hurting real bad. My stomach felt like it was going places in all directions. It was the grease. Even after I got home I was still hurting and had to go on a few trips to the bathroom. Those rings kicked my ass. Well, that's the end of that venture. From now on I'm just sticking to their burgers which is still the BEST. I'll take the onion ring fiasco in stride as nothing more than an isolated incident. Gotta watch those from now on.

No comments: