Monday, August 21, 2006

Wheels Of Steel















Mike came up with his sisters Tiffany and Diane to San Francisco. I also got my turntables and Wax back. Been hanging around with them since Sunday night. It's great to see Mike again, we had a lot of catching up to do. We mostly talked about life in general, we talked about Eugene and Jenn back in San Diego while remembering the good times we all had down there.

At home I took some time to examine my old Turntable set. The thing looked so foreign. It was a bit confusing putting the whole thing together. It just looked so foreign. And that's when it hit me: two years have gone by since the last time I've seen them. I couldn't figure out for the life of me which jack went in to where. It took me 45 minutes to make the mixer work right. But patience finally paid off and it worked great. After that it was time to test it out, it didn't take very long for me to get used to the mixing. It was second nature to me, like riding a bike. Now I can blow my money on vinyl again!!!

No comments: